CROMAX PRO BASECOAT
Low VOC in a flash; with no flash time required between coats
This waterborne finish is not just like a solvent. It’s better. We eliminated up to four time-consuming refinish steps in an effort to make meeting environmental regulations easier—and completing the entire refinish process faster — than ever before.
Cromax Pro is a low VOC waterborne basecoat designed to deliver single-visit application with 1.5-coat coverage for the majority of colors with no flash time required between coats to help reduce steps in the repair process. Solid, metallic and pearl colors are clean and bright to help a technician easily and accurately match OEM finishes. See? We told you it was better.
Why Choose Cromax Pro?
- Meet most low VOC regulations with the waterborne system that we believe is better than solvent.
- All the colors you could want — solids, metallic and pearl — to help with excellent color match to keep customers happy.
- One and done. Single-visit, 1.5 coat application for most colors should mean better coverage in less time.
- Fewer coats means less worrying about dirt and contamination.
- Apply wet on wet without waiting. No flash time required between coats means faster cycle times.
- Helps to reduce time and energy cost thanks to fewer bake or drying cycles.
Recommended System Offerings