ACQUIRE PLUS EFX
Advanced optical technology.
Acquire Plus EFX is an advanced, hand-held spectrophotometer designed to help you achieve the most accurate color match possible—even for complicated metallic pearl and effect colors—faster and easier than ever before.
It’s advanced optic technology looks deep into the paint film to acquire the flake and color characteristics that are the keys to determining the best color match. And it’s so fast and easy to use that it can make color matching feel almost automatic.
- Reads color and flake characteristics, to help you get both dimensions of accurate color match at once
- The color touch screen was designed to be super easy to navigate and use
- Calibration is required once a month, not once a week and there’s no black trap calibration necessary, so it should be much quicker and easier than other methods
- It is designed to select the best formula when more than one is available, to ensure the best match possible
- Can store up to 999 readings in its large memory
- If no paint code is available, it is designed to scan the entire database to find the best formula, to reduce shading time to a minimum
- Acquire Plus EFX Unit
- Base Station
- Carrying Case
- Hand Strap
- Safety Instructions
- Stylus (2 extra)
- User Manual CD
- USB Cable
- Microfiber Cloth
- (4)-AA 1.5V non-rechargeable Alkaline Batteries (installed)
- Accessory Kit (Contains light protection rings and display protection foil)
- Instrument Standards Plaque (White and Blue metallic)