Alesta® SD is a range of products based on a super durable polyester resin system, incorporating higher grade pigments and stabilizers with outstanding exterior durability.
Alesta® SD is part of our premium range which is formulated in
architectural polyester quality designed to surpass the most severe specifications. All products have an assured quality specified by the Qualicoat Class II and GSB Master quality labels and meet the AAMA 2604 requirements, ensuring the highest level of protection.
Alesta® SD products can be formulated in a wide range of
appearances that vary in colour, gloss, texture and metallic effect.
Our colour experts are constantly watching the latest trends to make sure we answer to the creative demands in architecture and design.
- Outstanding durability
- Can be formulated in all types of finishes
- Available in a wide selection of colours, effects and gloss levels
- Qualicoat Class 2, GSB Master and AAMA2604
- Excellent flow and appearance
- Reactive coating with limited energy consumption
- Performance warranty of 25 years warranty (under conditions)
- Environmentally friendly coating solution: no solvent, TGIC or toxic heavy metals
- Aluminium curtain walls for prestigious buildings
- Doors, window frames, cladding and other parts in architecture and construction
- Buildings in severe environments
- Urban furniture, shopping fittings, garden furniture, lighting and other generalindustrial applications where the gloss retention and colour fastness are very important